Here you'll find publications from the Community Foundation of Greenville, including the Giving Matters blog, and our quarterly newsletters and annual reports.
Giving Matters – We’re partnering with the Greenville Journal to share stories of how philanthropy is impacting the Greenville community. Visit the Giving Matters blog to read the latest story. Here are some of our most recent stories:
- Mar. 15, 2023 – Community Foundation announces $2.6M gift from Jean Taylor Varat
- Feb. 24, 2023 – Greenville First Steps launches Family Connects for parents of newborns
- Feb. 8, 2023 – Abbott Endowment supports Peace Center/FAC program benefitting young artists
- Jan. 20, 2023 – Greenville Women Giving receives anonymous gift towards its endowment
Newsletters – Check out our most recent quarterly newsletters for impact stories and announcements.
Annual Reports – View our annual reports to learn more about our work and impact, read stories highlighting our donors and nonprofit partners, and see beautiful artwork featured by a local artist.
- 2022 Report to the Community (2021 Annual Report)
- 2021 Report to the Community (2020 Annual Report)
- 2020 Report to the Community (2019 Annual Report)
- 2019 Report to the Community (2018 Annual Report)