Here you'll find publications from the Community Foundation of Greenville, including the Giving Matters blog, and our quarterly newsletters and annual reports.
Giving Matters – We’re partnering with the Greenville Journal to share stories of how philanthropy is impacting the Greenville community. Visit the Giving Matters blog to read the latest story.
- Greenville Technical College
- Friends of the Reedy River – Nikki Grumbine
- Collective Giving
- The Rasor Family – Donor Advised Funds
- Kroc Center
- Greenville’s International Ballet
- Nick Burns and the West Greenville School Mural
- Winter Newsletter
- Report to the Community/2017 Annual Report
- Summer Newsletter
Life-long Greenville County residents Julie and Berry Garrett have witnessed some wonderful changes made possible by philanthropy.Read More
Cultivating Our Collective ResilienceRead More